Gateway to hold open house for students to discover career options, enroll at college
Gateway Technical College will host an open house event at each of its campuses in July, providing students who choose the college a way to learn about more than 65 technology-driven career programs, visit career labs, talk to instructors about applying as well as enrolling at the college.
The $30 admission fee will be waived for students who apply at this event. Visitors will also enjoy music, child-friendly entertainment and food at the events.
The open house time for all campuses is 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- July 22: Elkhorn Campus, 400 County Road H
- July 23: Kenosha Campus, 3520 30th Ave.
- July 24: Racine Campus, 1001 S. Main St.
Gateway's Student Services staff members will be on hand to assist students with WebAdvisor, admission and financial aid applications as well as registering for classes.
Those at the open house can receive one-on-one assistance with:
- Selecting a program of study
- Applying for admission and financial aid
- Deciding which classes need to be taken
- Searching and registering for classes
- Helping with registration
For more information, please go to www.gtc.edu/OpenHouse.