The goal of the Walworth County Job Fair is to connect job seekers with local employers. This year we are adding the benefit of a pre-registration process. The pre-registration process will provide you:
- Professional feedback on your resume or assistance creating one
- Assistance on how to clearly articulate your qualifications
- Assistance preparing your first impression
- The opportunity to meet with employers before the doors open to the general public
Show potential employers that you are willing to take that extra step. You can go through the pre-registration process at Gateway Technical College or the Job Center of Wisconsin.
Gateway Technical College:
- Enroll in a free Job Seeking Skills workshop at Gateway by calling 1-800-247-7122
- Meet with a Career Counselor. Schedule an appointment by calling 1-800-247-7122.
Job Center of Wisconsin:
Register at jobcenterofwisconsin.com,
- Fill out Self-Assessment Survey
- Fill out Job Match Profile
- Complete a resume or upload a resume
- When steps are completed meet with job center staff at any job center (bring a copy of your resume)
Directions and maps for Walworth County Job Fair site at Lake Lawn Resort.
See a list of employers attending the job fair. This list will be updated as new employers are added so check back frequently.
View the employer map.