Gateway's Vision 3.2.1. strategic plan is a shared governance response to a changing education environment. The model is simple representing the 3 counties we serve, spanning 2 centuries, and the one common vision—a shared vision with our staff, students and community.
Vision 3.2.1.’s five primary goals are
- Students will experience educational excellence and academic success.
- Gateway will empower students to attain credentials and fine employment in their field.
- Employees will work together in a college culture of innovation and opportunity
- Gateway will strategically align programs and services with changing industry needs.
- Gateway will be valued as the community’s college and a place of opportunity for all.
Gateway employees will utilize 3.2,1. goals in programmatic, budgetary and facilities planning.