We collaborate to ensure economic growth and viability by providing education, training, leadership, and technological resources to meet the changing needs of students, employers, and communities.
We are the community technical college of choice for academic achievement, occupational advancement, and personal development.
At Gateway Technical College, we value:
- diversity of individuals and perspectives.
- a positive climate for working and learning.
- innovation and risk-taking.
- honest and ethical behavior.
- quality and excellence in education.
Board Official Ends Statements
Gateway Technical College is a key academic enterprise that serves Southeastern Wisconsin. By engaging in innovative higher education and technical training programs, as well as a variety of community partnerships, the tri-county community will utilize Gateway as a premiere resource for workforce education
- Gateway provides academic programs and services that meet the current and future postsecondary technical education needs of our tri-community and assists in the preparation and transition of all learners.
- Gateway provides innovative and entrepreneurial programs and services that align with the educational, economic, and tri-county community needs for students' regional and global competitiveness.
- Gateway provides leadership in tri-county community and workforce development through collaborative partnerships with business, industry, labor, and community organizations to support economic development, keeping in mind the desire not to duplicate services for an efficient use of taxpayer dollars.
- Gateway models integrity, social responsibility, and continuous improvement in its internal and external processes and relationships.
- Gateway provides a positive return on taxpayer and community investment by leveraging its core capabilities in a financially and socially responsible manner.