Gateway Technical College’s Office of Academic and Campus Affairs oversees all academic operations of the college and is directed by the Executive Vice President/Provost Zina Haywood. Gateway Technical College provides academic programs vital to the growth and economic development of Southeast Wisconsin. As Kenosha, Racine and Walworth counties evolve to become more diverse and more complex, so too will the educational needs of its citizens.
The Office of Academic and Campus Affairs is committed to providing students with excellent instruction facilitated by a superior faculty. As chief academic officer of the college, the Executive Vice President/Provost seeks to attract and retain the best faculty and staff. Academic and Campus Affairs is responsible for helping students, faculty, and staff achieve their academic and professional goals.
The Executive Vice President/Provost’s office is located in the Administration Center on the Kenosha Campus.
The divisions comprising Academic and Campus Affairs are:
- Manager – G. Flynn
Institutional Effectiveness - A. Whynott, Associate Vice President, J. Thibodeau, Assistant Provost
- Faculty & Staff Professional Development
- Institutional Research
- Program Development and Quality Management
- Student Assessment
- Dean – T. Simmons
- Dean – M. O'Donnell
- Dean – D. Sherwood
- Dean – R. Koukari
- Academic Operations: C. Jennings, Associate Dean
- Business & IT: R. Koukari, Dean
- General Studies: Dr. B. O’Connell, Dean
- Health: M. O'Donnell, Dean; D. Skewes, Associate Dean of Nursing; Dr. J. Pinson, Associate Dean of Allied Health
- Manufacturing, Engineering, & Transportation: D. Sherwood, Dean; B. Frazier, Associate Dean
- Service Occupations, T. Simmons, Dean
- Developmental Education: Dr. R. Mearns, Dean; Christine Tutlewski, Associate Dean