Gateway Technical College Foundation, Inc. was established as a not-for-profit, 501 (c)(3) charitable organization in 1977. It is chartered with the State of Wisconsin as an entity separate from Gateway Technical College. It was organized for the purpose of supporting educational programs and opportunities at Gateway Technical College through private gifts and grants.
What We Do
Gateway Technical College Foundation’s primary purpose is to support, promote and facilitate educational opportunities at Gateway Technical College. We do this through offering scholarships for incoming and continuing students; providing emergency grants for students facing unexpected financial crises; supporting Inspiration Grants for innovative, student-centered programs developed by our faculty; and extending capital support for a variety of programs.
Did you know…
- In Fiscal Year 2011, Gateway Technical College Foundation, Inc. awarded more than $95,000 in student scholarships, student emergency grants, tuition vouchers and faculty Inspiration Grants.
- On average, Gateway Technical College Foundation, Inc. awards 120 scholarships each year.
- Scholarships are available in almost every program area, along with general scholarships.
- In the past five years, Gateway Technical College Foundation, Inc. has awarded more than $250,000 in scholarships.
- In Fiscal Year 2011, Gateway Technical College Foundation established 14 new scholarships in a variety of program areas, thank to our generous donors.
For information about Gateway Technical College Foundation or to discuss a contribution, please contact Jennifer Charpentier, executive director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (262)564-2866 or by mail at Gateway Technical College Foundation, Inc., 3520 30th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53144.