- Contact the Disability Support Services office on your campus.
- At the beginning of each semester students must meet with Disability Support Instructor Instructor to complete Accommodation Plan. Please bring a copy of your semester schedule to this meeting.
- If you are taking classes on more than one campus you must register for Disability Support Services on each individual campus.
- If your Accommodations Plan includes assistive technology or e-textbooks please give the Disability Support Instructors at least three weeks notice. Ordering e-textbook online and special equipment/assistive technology takes time and could delay your support services.
- Discuss Accommodation Plan with course instructors, learn to be your best advocate and describe your academic strengths and weakness.
- Students taking classes online may register for Disability Support Services on any of the four campuses (Burlington, Elkhorn, Kenosha, or Racine).