123 North Point St. • Racine, WI 65432 • 262-555-1132 • firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Marketing Communications / Web Page Design
To contribute extensive marketing education, customer service, and events-planning as a Marketing Professional in your organization.
- Rising professional with marketing experience, as well as solid interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team player who consistently strives for productive collaboration.
- Creative thinker with knowledge of marketing and promotions through education and work experience.
- Excellent organizer with solid events-planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Computer-proficient in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Associate of Applied Science - Marketing
Gateway Technical College, Racine, WI, May 2011
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Enhanced knowledge of retail and sales as Brand Representative for American Eagle.
- Assisted with Web-page and flier design, email communication, and direct mail as Marketing Director Assistant for American Eagle.
- Participated on team in consumer-behavior class that designed product and logo, identified target market, and developed marketing pitch.
- Contributed to class team that conducted marketing research for local yoga studio by pinpointing target market, suggesting ways to reach untapped market, and increasing community awareness; conducted surveys and focus groups; performed statistical research using SPS program.
- Interacted with customers and answered phones as Brand Representative for American Eagle.
- Communicated with clients as Marketing Director Assistant for Walton Villard, M.D.; contacted all hospitals in Southeast region to discuss services and new policies.
- Developed spreadsheets to track Walton Villard, M.D., customers.
- Organized retreats and planned Jacksonville University Marketing Department events for
Brand Representative, American Eagle, Milwaukee, WI, August 2009 to Present.
Marketing Director Assistant, Walton Villard, M.D., Racine, WI, May 2009 to December 2010.
Office Assistant, Marketing Department Office, Gateway Technical College, Kenosha, WI Summer 2010.